6200 National 4x4 Rules for 2021
We honor all NTPA RULES
1. Engine Limitations
- 650 cubic inch with 1% allowance
- Maximum 5 inch bore space engine blocks
- Must be naturally aspirated engine. No nitrous
2. Chassis, Body, and Powertrain
- 133 inch maximum wheelbase
- 30% wheelbase rule on hitches
- Maximum hitch height is 26"
- Weight frame can be no further forward than 60" from center of front axle.
- Exhaust must exit vertical through upright headers
4. Tires and Wheels
5. General Class Rules
- Test puller MUST return to 6th place if they decide to drop their pull
- If any issues arise during the season the rule committee will meet and make final decision
- Must be a Dragon Motor Sports member to pull at any points event
- All trucks must be equipped with blowproof shields or transmission blankets
- Kill switch mandatory with 1 inch hole at back of truck
- All u-joints must be fully shielded.
- All competitors must wear SFI approved fire suit and helmet
Also in 6200 National 4x4
6200 National 4x4 Overview
6200 National 4x4 Points