6400 Pro Stock 4x4 Rules for 2020
Contact for More Information
1. Engine Limitations
- 510 Cubic Inch limit with 1 percent allowance
- Must run single 4 barrel carburetor
- Must be naturally aspirated - no blowers
- No nitrous or nitrous accessories allowed on truck
- No aluminum engine blocks are allowed
- No Pro Stock style or Hemi heads allowed- must accept stock intake with no major modifications
- Intake manifolds will be limited to a single plane CAST Intake that is readily available to the general public (can be bought through Summit,Jegs, etc.). Intakes must keep stock outer appearance with no major modifications.
- Custom, one off, non-production cast Intakes are not allowed
- Tunnel Ram Intakes cast or sheetmetal are not allowed. Anything that resembles a Tunnel Ram is not allowed
- No Sheetmetal Intakes
- No onboard computer or data systems
- Back of Engine block may not be mounted forward of centerline of front axle
2. Exhaust, Fuel, and Carburetors
- Upright headers allowed, headers underneath the truck should point straight back not toward the track, no turndowns
- Must run Racing Gas ( No Alcohol Allowed)
3. Frame and Body
- No fiberglass body parts with the exception of the hood which may be fiberglass. Lift Bodies will be allowed but must be deemed safe by the tech official and must me able to be locked in the up position.Firewalls must be made of either lexan or metal with no visible gaps. All front windshields must be lexan. (no plexiglass allowed) Both doors must open from the outside.
- Maximum wheelbase of 135
- Hitches must be at least 30% of the trucks wheelbase, rigid in all directions. Must have 3" opening. Hitch height 26" maximum.
- Maximum tire size is 14.50" x 36" and DOT approved. No cutting or grooving allowed.
- Chassis must be production style. No tubular or chrome-moly chassis allowed. Chrome-moly bracing and supports are allowed.
- Quick change gearboxes and over 1-ton power train will be allowed
- Stock style, leaf spring front suspension. Coil over shocks are allowed in the 6400 Pro Stock FWD class as long as they are used as a helper to the original suspension. No airbags or hydraulics allowed. Radius bars will be allowed.
- Weight box must be mounted rigid and extend a maximum of 60" to front of box from centerline of front axle.
- U-joints must be shielded with at least of ⅛" steel or ¼" aluminum. Blow proof shields, transmission blankets and/or SFI approved bell housings required.
- Must have working kill switch that kills fuel pump also.
- Vehicle must have working fire extinguisher
4. General Class Rules
- Engines may be pumped at any event during pulling season
- Fuel may be checked at the carburetor bowl
- Any truck subject to be teched at any event by the Tech Man or rule committee member
- Rule controversy to be addressed by Committee members present at the event
- Any puller found cheating will be suspended from pulling for 1 year.
- Protest fee will be $500.00. If protested puller is found legal, he gets the money. If found illegal, protesting puller will get his money back. See above for additional penalty.
- Test pullers may return 1st or 6th hook. If there is more than one test puller (for example if the sled is reset) the next test puller(s) will come back in a consecutive order as 7th, 8th, 9th, etc. No test puller shall come back last unless a legitimate brake or mishap can be proven to judges.
- Drivers must wear fire suit and helmet while pulling
- Operator must be seated in vehicle at all times engine is running
- Points will be awarded to the vehicle not the driver. If a vehicle is sold, points do not transfer
- Any unsportsmanlike conduct on or off the track could be subject to disqualification.
6400 Pro Stock 4x4 Purse $ 1750