- First puller will be able to drop and come right back or drop to 6th place. No more dropping to last.
- No track will be over 320 feet. Anything over 320 feet will be a pull off. Track official may float finish in pull off. Track official has right to float finish at any pull if it is the wish of the promoter and all pullers have been notified before the pull.
- If puller makes an attempt to stop before 75 feet, he may come back for a second attempt. Only 1 attempt in a pull off.
- Point system will be the same: 50-48-46 and 2 points down per position.
- Each puller will receive a minimum of 25 points for showing up at a pull and making an attempt to pull.
- In case of a tie in points, the puller with the most wins will win. If they have the same amount of wins, it will go to the one with the most seconds.
- All decisions made on the track will be final.
- The puller must be a Dragon MotorSports member to recieve points and be able to pull in a sanction points class.
- There will be a $500 Protest Fee. If you want a pulling vehicle to be checked, the protest must be written on paper for a specific protested part.
- If the pulling vehicle is found illegal, points and money will be stripped and the $500 Protest Fee will be returned to the protestor.
- If the pulling vehicle is found to be legal, the protested truck gets to keep the $500 Protest Fee.
- Entry fee will be $20.00 for members. $10.00 will go to the promoter; $10 will go to the Points Fund.
- Promoters must pay minimum purse to be a points pull.
- Dragon Motorsports has the right to refuse membership from anyone that they feel will cause harm to their organization.
Classes Specific Rules
6250 Mod Street 4x4
6200 Outlaw Street 4x4
6200 National 4x4
6400 Pro Stock 4x4
2.6 Pro Street Diesel 4x4
7800 Light Pro Stock
10,000 Super Pro Farm
11,000 Hot Farm
12,000 Altered Farm
4500 V8 Economy Modified